You can reach us via email, phone or by using the booking enquiry form on this page.
We understand and respect the importance of your privacy and we are committed to safeguarding your personal information. Please read Wild Irish Walking Holidays’ Privacy Statement before submitting this form. By sending this form you agree that we may communicate with you by email or telephone.
- It is advisable to book at least 6 weeks in advance of your preferred tour date
- A deposit of €100 per person is required to book a place on our walking tours
- If you are booking within 6 weeks of the start date, then full payment is required as deposit
- Upon receipt of your deposit we will make reservations for your tour
- Booking Deposits are non-refundable
- Your deposit will ONLY be refunded in full in the unlikely event that we cannot secure your booking
- Many of the B&B owners are reluctant to take multiple single room bookings for the same night. For this reason, we can accept no more than 3 single room requests per booking
- The balance is due six weeks prior to the start of your tour. Your place cannot be held if full payment has not been received by then
- If you cancel after final payment, levy cancellation charges are as follows:
Over 6 weeks before start of tour Deposit of €100 6 to 4 weeks before start of tour 40% of tour price 4 to 2 weeks before start of tour 60% of tour price 2 to 1 week before start of tour 80% of tour price Less than 7 days before start of tour NOREFUND
- Please ensure that you have adequate travel insurance for your holiday
- All online transfers are handled through PayPal – the world’s safest credit card processing system
- If you do not wish to pay online, you can choose to pay by bank transfer. Please contact our office for details.