Self-Guided Walking Tours in Ireland
Let Wild Irish Walking Holidays take the stress out of your independent walking tour in Ireland.
- Pre-plan your tour itinerary with you.
- Pre-book all your accommodation.
- Pre-arrange your daily luggage transfers to your next accommodation while you enjoy walking with just a light backpack.
- Provide you with detailed water-proof maps and route notes.
- Supply you with travel information, including details on the best restaurants, pubs and other places of interest to visit along the way.
Our tours are fully flexible so you can usually start on any day of the week during the season, and customise by adding extra days for resting or sightseeing. As you’re walking independently, you’re free to follow the trail at your own pace, with no pressure to keep up with a group.
We regularly check walking routes and accommodations to ensure our guests have the best possible holiday experience.
Wild Irish Walking Holidays offer a wide variety of self-guided walking holidays which cater for walkers of all abilities and fitness levels. So whether you are a rambler, a nature lover or a real fitness enthusiast we have a route for you. All our tours are graded to help you choose the right walk for you.
Our self-guided walking holidays will allow you to sample the breathtaking Irish countryside and the magnificent Irish coastline, while immersing yourself in Irish culture and enjoying local Irish food and entertainment.