Ireland – Wicklow Tour – 4 Day – Independent Walking Holiday
The Wicklow Way, also known as “The Garden of Ireland”, is Ireland’s oldest waymarked walking trail. It displays some of Ireland’s most pleasant views including Powerscourt Waterfall, Luggala, Loch Dan, Glenmalure and historical Glendalough. The Wicklow Way walking trail extends from Marlay Park in Dublin to Clonegal on the borders of Wicklow and Carlow. We offer a number of tours on the Wicklow Way for all types of outdoor and fitness fanatic.
DAY 1 ARRIVE RATHDRUM
Arrival from Rathdrum railway Station to your accommodation. Optional 3-4km walk near your accommodation.
DAY 2 MOYNE TO GLENMALURE : 21km : 7 Hours
DAY 3 GLENMALURE TO GLENDALOUGH : 14km : 4.5 Hours
DAY 4 DEPART
Walk around Glendalough Lakes and Monastic Site before you depart for your journey home.
Tour Pricing & Dates
4 Day Tour – €370 pps
Single Supplement – +€120
Dates – 1 January to 15 December
Difficulty – Easy to Moderate
Accommodation – B&B
- 3 nights Bed and Breakfast accommodation
- Luggage transfer between your guesthouse each day
- Pickups/transfers required during each day’s hike (i.e. poor weather, tiredness or injury)
- Laminated walking notes for your route
- Weatherproof maps
- Wicklow Way guidebook
- Transfer on your final day from your guesthouse to Rathdrum train station for return to Dublin
- Recommendations on the best places to visit, eat and drink each day
- Full backup and support during your walking holiday
Additional services available
- Packed Lunches
- Evening Meals
- We can cater for many dietary requirements (eg. vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, no meat, no dairy).